Thursday 26 July 2012

Tip Thursday

Hi Guys today is Tip Thursday and today I want to give you a really simple tip well for me anyway and something I do every time I blow dry my hair.
     
I always us a narrow nozzle on my hair dryer and always direct the heat down my hair this help my hair stay straight and without frizz!
Another tip is always make sure  all your hair is dry before leaving the house this is very important because if it is even a bit damp, moisture in the air will make it frizz up in no time >:(
I try to always finish with a serum lately I use L'oreal Extraordinary Oil

Hope you guys enjoyed that
C-ya soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great tip sweetie :)
    I was in a hurry a few days ago and my hair was a bit damp when me and my fiancé rushed through the door... I looked so funny with my frizzy hair :D
    oh and sweetie, I have awarded you with the Liebster Award on my blog :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete