- It is very important to drink at least 8 glasses (2 litres) of water a day.
- Often dehydration is misinterpreted as hunger when you are on a weight loss programme. When you feel hungry, have a glass of water and then decide whether you are still hungry or not.
- It's important to drink water to flush out toxins your body is breaking down as you lose weight.
- Fill up water 4 x 500ml water bottles in the morning and leave them around your house, in your car, at work and aim to finish them by the end of the day
- All types of water are suitable, including plain, spring, sparkling and mineral water. Try adding ice or a slice of lemon to your water to make it more refreshing and delicious.
Hope that was helpful
C-ya soon xx