Friday 21 September 2012

Bio- Oil review

Hi Guys  today I wanted to talk to you about an amazing product which is Bio-Oil. This is an amazing multi- use product.
About five years ago I got burned using an at home wax kit that over heated and splashed up at me luckily nothing spilt on my face and I was lucky that I had a long sleeve top on that my arms were protected unfortunately my hand was not so lucky the pain was excruciating and in a moment of sheer pain/panic and fear I tried to rip off the wax but what I did way take off layers of skin too
Long story short I was left with this massive scar on my left hand.

When my hand started to heal I was recommend to use Bio-Oil to Improve the appearance and it Improved but being the flake that I am I wasn't vigilant about putting it on and you really have to put it on twice a day for at least 3 months but I have seen people that have been vigilant  about using it non stop and it is amazing the difference it has made. However I have a new bottle now and am going to be using it again.
Plus it will be an amazing help for my  skin in the winter months when skin tends to dry out.
If you havent tried it out please do you wont be sorry!

 
(my scar)
 

The Appearance of Bio- Oil


















The Ingredient
Vitamin A &E ,Calendula ,Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile Oils and Bio-Oils revolutionary Ingredient  PurCellin Oil  this is a breakthrough ingredient which dramatically lowers the stickiness and density of the formulation to create a ''dry'' oil which is non-greasy.

The Ingredients all help with the following
 
Vitamin A – helps improve the skin’s elasticity, texture and tone

Vitamin E – The most widely used antioxidant in skincare products today, Vitamin E increases the  moisture content of the epidermis, thereby making the skin softer, smoother and more supple. Vitamin E also assists in the maintenance of healthy-looking skin

Calendula Oil – Calendula Officinalis, more commonly referred to as marigold, has been used for centuries as a natural antioxidant and has the ability to clarify and stimulates the growth of new skin cells

Lavender Oil – Lavender oil is widely known for calming and soothing benefits

Rosemary Oil – Rosemary oil helps to invigorate and it has a mild antiseptic capabilities and thus eases congestion, puffiness and swelling of the skin

Chamomile Oil – Chamomile has a calming and soothing effect and is particularly  beneficial for sensitive skin

Bio-Oil can help with the following
 
        Scars: Improves appearance of new and old scars whether from surgery, accidents, burns, insect bites, scratches and chickenpox

        Stretch Marks: Helps prevent formation of stretch marks during pregnancy and periods of rapid weight gain or loss and helps to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks

Uneven Skin Tone: Helps improve appearance of uneven skin tone caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure

Ageing Skin: Helps smooth and tone ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on both the face and body


 Dehydrated Skin: Helps replenish the skin’s natural oils, stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with high chemical content, frequent bathing and the drying effects of central heating and air-con. Try massaging into dry patches such as nail cuticles, dry elbows and heels for targeted relief.

Built into a daily skin care routine, Bio-Oil can be applied all over the body, including the face. For best results Bio-Oil should be applied twice daily for a minimum of 3 months.


Bio-Oil is preservative-free and is not tested on animals. Available from Dunnes Stores, Superquinn, Supervalu and pharmacies nationwide including Unicare, McCabes and Hickeys.

60ml rsp €9.99, 125ml rsp €17.99, 200ml rsp €22.99

Hope you guys enjoyed that
C-ya soon xx



13 comments:

  1. Bio oil never worked for me however I do use it as a eye cream at night and it works a treat!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really Im terrible at keeping up things hopefully it will work for me x

      Delete
  2. I love Bio Oil it's such a great product, my mam and nana use it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this before for scars and stretch marks but have never kept it up. But I've heard wonderful things about it! It's so expensive for such a tiny bottle, too! X

    http://daisiemaez.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im terrible at keeping things up too but fingers crossed it will work this time xx

      Delete
  4. I love bio oil! I've been using it for my acne scarring and I can realy tell a difference! Hope it works for you too :) Katherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats brilliant hun yeah im hoping it works too xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing post! I've just found your blog and I'm following. I hope you do the same!

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was a really helpful post.
    Keep up the good work, and if you get a chance, my lifestyle blog of Dublin and style..
    CAT http://catbergin.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun love your blog following yours now xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing such helpful review, this is very informative to all your readers.
    Bio Oil

    ReplyDelete