Thursday 9 May 2013

MAC MSF Soft and Gentle

Hi guys
I have to say I was totally confused yesterday thinking it was Thursday so yesterday I uploaded my tip Thursday so today I am gonna load up what I planned to upload Wednesday!!
You might have noticed in my April favourites I mentioned MAC Soft and Gentle I love this it a really beautiful highlighter a gorgeous shimmery champagne that really gives you the perfect glow
Its really smooth and creamy and is so easy to blend I use it on my cheekbones and some times as a eyeshadow its gorgeous 
The texture is smooth and creamy, applies like a dream and is very easy to blend. 
It will suit most skin tones



(please forgive the spidery mascara I'm trying out a new mascara its not the best!)
Hope you guys enjoyed that 
C-ya soon xxx

3 comments:

  1. So puurty:) I've wanted one of the MAC skin finishes for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, I have Lightscapade by Mac but think I like the look of this one better :) I bet it will be great for spring and summer with a tan x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete