Tuesday 6 November 2012

October Favourites

Hi Guys today I wanted to share with you my some of my favourites

Alien  This perfume has been a favourite of mine for a really long time I always go straight to it in debenhams etc and was over the moon when my brother got it for me for my birthday.
The scent is quiet strong and not really one to use during the day more of an evening scent however I always do! Im not very good at describing scents it has notes of  Solar Accord, Jasmine Sambac, Green Notes, Cashmeran, Vanilla, Transparent Amber. If you get the chance to smell it do is so so nice.


Real Techniques brushes  These are some of the best brushes I  have ever used it really is true that your make up will be help with the tools you  use my make up has such a flawless look since I started using these and they are also so affordable too.

 
 
Dexter  I absolutely loving this I have always been into FBI shows  and documentary about serial killers and thing like that and this show has a kind of funny spin on that its not a comedy but it is quiet a dark comedy in times! check out the trailer





 
 
 
 

Yankee candle
 
 
Love this scent which was a surprise to me because I generally hate Lavender scents and usually find Vanilla scent very over powering some time however together they smell amazing a really warm cosy scent
 
Ok that all guys
Hope you guys enjoyed that
C- ya soon xx
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Loving my Yankee Candles at the moment, they all smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete