Wednesday 25 July 2012

Beauty Haul! :)

Hi Guys oops! I did it again nope not a bad Britney Spears Impression but a make up haul!!

The first thing I got was the real techniques stippling brush I was so happy when I seen this I have heard so much about them from numerous "beauty gurus" so I cant wait to start using it. I got it in boots for around €12.95

While I was in boots I also picked up two lipsticks from Collection 2000 in the colour Ruby Red they had a offer 2 for €7.50  on any Item that cost  €4.59 and I have wanted a red lipstick for the longest time so I picked this up




The last thing I picked in boots was a little Benefit sample pack called Tan about town which included Some Kind of Gorgeous, Hoola and Bad Gal Lash
I have always wanted to try out Benefit product but I want to make sure I would really like it first before I buy them because their product are very expensive in Ireland so this mini sample pack is great was to test things out. It cost €12.50

Then because I have an obsession  with make up I had to make a trip into Super drug where I picked up some MUA products love them they are so affordable I got a lipstick, lip gloss and an eyeshadow they only cost €1.35 each the shadow is amazing it a blue/purple it has amazing pigment.
The lipstick also has great pigment unfortunately the lip gloss isn't the best for such a great colour it blends out ever sheer but on a good note its not sticky at all.

The last thing I grabbed in Super drug was the collection 2000 concealer in 2 light  I wanted this for ages and it was only €5, It is cheaper than any where else I seen so I picked it up



Lastly in TK Ma xx I picked  up 4 nail polishes  three Essie nail polishes and one Sally Hansen

the names of two of the Essie's weren't on them when I got them so I'm not too sure the names the pink Essie polish is called tea and crumpets
the Sally Hansen polish is a base coat I didn't have a base coat in my collection and figured with the new red polish that I got it would be handy to stop the colour from staining

That's all folks!
Hope you Guys enjoyed that
C-Ya soon xxx






6 comments:

  1. Love all of these :) Especially the Essie varnishes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was mad to try them and got the three of them for €10 in TK maxx!

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! I love Essie Polishes! I really like the colors you got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them!! Thanks for following me, please look at my blog and at my new post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://tomelessismore.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete