Friday 27 July 2012

last minute bikini body!

Hi guys I always like to think that I'm prepare for any holiday but usually what I  tend to do  is go on a diet months before my holiday and normally get to that fed up stage a month before I have to go on holiday and start plying back on the pounds at the exact wrong time!
Luckily 3 steps and a quick exercise  can sort things out

STEP 1 Ditch the salt the more salt you eat, the more water your body holds on to, making your tum look bloated.


 All you need to do is drink more water to flush out the sodium and cut down on the salt intake.

STEP 2 Ditch the caffeine its thought that it make you more hungry and stops nutrients getting to cells which could lead to the dreaded cellulite
 

STEP 3 Exercise no pain no gain in the last few weeks as my guilt from missing the gym I have done the Jillian Micheal's 30 Day shred which in my opinion is like three days worth of work outs in one!


hope you guys enjoyed that
C-Ya soon xxx


8 comments:

  1. I do exactly the same, every year I say I'm going to have a good body for my holidays then start too early and get bored haxx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ver good tips! I don't drink soda at all, just water and juice, so I don't have a lot of trouble with loosing weight. Just ditch the soda and eat until you are okay and not extra full(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good tips! .. I love the 30 day shred DVD! x
    http://alittleebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I've just started L3 on the 30DS - Just 9 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair play Im back to level one after being lazy all summer! hope it works for you hun xx

      Delete