Thursday 7 June 2012

Tip Thursday

Hi Guys Its Tip Thursday!
Today's tip is how to get big volume in your hair I fortunately have a lot of volume in my hair but I always do my sisters hair and she has very limp and fine flat hair so what I would recommend is firstly towel dry your just washed hair then spray your roots with a volumising spray I normally use the Tresemme 24 hour body root boosting spray
 
then flip your hair upside down and give your hair a blast with the hair dryer till it nearly dry then place in rollers heated rollers are the best.

when they  have gone cold remove them and then  from your roots to half way length of your hair comb  with a natural bristle brush if you have one.











Hope you enjoyed that c- ya soon xx


1 comment:

  1. I really like using the Tresemme 24 hour body root boosting spray, but I normally just spray it on my hair without using a hair drier later, just to get some lift in my roots. x

    ReplyDelete