Sunday 3 June 2012

Nail of the Day

Hi Guys today I wanted to share with you my Nail of the Day!
Today's nail polish is Ciate Paint pot in Bon Bon
I love this colour it tends to looks kinda different in different lights in natural light its a beautiful washed out purple/pink
I got my look from using two coats
This polish came free with this months issue of Marie Claire magazine so glad I picked this up seems like a very pretty colour for the summer


I first heard of this company through you tube when somebody reviewed their Caviar Manicure





which is a cool little idea caviar looking nails id love to try this but I know id be picking at my nails all the time!!
Ill link their website you can check it out your self
http://www.ciate.ie/
hope you guys enjoyed that c-ya soon  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment