Saturday 2 June 2012

Tip of the Day

Hi Guys today I want to give you a Tip of the Day it is to do with colouring your hair at home, If you are going to do your own hair a must to do before you do is to get a small tube of Vaseline i really wish they wold include this in the packs :(
Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly
If you have ever dyed your hair before I'm sure you have had some stains on your skin around your hair line or behind your ears well by applying a thin layer around your hair line, on your ears and around your neck.
This will act as a barrier against staining.!
Vaseline is also great  for when you self tan it will also stop staining around your finger nails.
Vaseline is great for many uses its a great beauty product to have using it when I dye my hair has really helped me to it will help you too.
hope you guys enjoyed that  c-ya soon xx

1 comment:

  1. I used to dye my hair loads and used to always use vaseline, its a lifesaver !!!

    Love Rachael
    xxx

    ReplyDelete