Monday 4 June 2012

Cinema and scales!!

Hi Guys so today is a bank holiday in Ireland and as the weather is really dull I decided to venture to the cinema to go see Snow White and the Huntsman to see what all the hype is about and pretty much because there is nothing floating my boat on TV!!
I have to say it does look good so I'm looking forward to that and on a side note my first post was about the diet I have been on I started it around February and did really well till I felt the need to eat junk food again silly but I wanted a break and haven't really stuck to it in the last month although I decided on the first of June I was starting it again.
I really have a drive this time I figured I have in or around eight weeks to my holiday and id love to be a bit slimmer by then and I know its only been four days but this morning I jumped on the scales for a sneaky look and was really pleased to see I have lost 8 pounds I know its a lot but I cant help how my body works!
Just said id share that with you guys c-ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment