Sunday 2 June 2013

May Glossy Box

Hi guys 
I have been gone for a while I was very sick for a very long time 
but I'm starting to feel a lot better so I said I better get back to blogging 
Please forgive how late this post is but I really wanted to share because it was such a good box 

After being so disappointed with last months box I was really happy with this one
here are my goodies





 Cute funky pack of emery boards 

 So happy to get this cult product Caudalie Divine Oil which can be used on the body , the face or hair


 Jelly pong pong fairy Lashes 
I have a good feeling about this mascara I love the brush its a wet formula and best of all this is waterproof I am bringing this on my holiday and will be reviewing this soon fingers crossed



 Bella Pierre
Super Gloss in Raspberry 
this is the perfect for me love this colour its not sticky at all and to be honest the packaging is gorgeous reminds me of the Chanel lips glosses


 L'Occitane Hydration Cream 



BM or Beautiful Movement  Primer/ mixing medium 

I loved this box and was so excited I threw most into my suitcase for my holiday 
Love this Box and have kind of redeemed them self and now I'm super excited to get Junes glossy box
Hope you guys enjoyed that 
C- ya  soon 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment