Tuesday 29 January 2013

January favourites

Hi guys 
Well its that time again its the end of January and time for my favourites

Eau Thermale Avene Gentle eye make up remover I found this really great to remove my
 waterproof mascara. 

Eau Thermale Avene Rich skin recovery cream this has been a skin saviour the last two months with the harsh weather

I have been loving The soap and glory  eyeshadow quad in whats nude it has become my everyday eyeshadow and I really do think they are the same quality as M.A.C 


I'm also obsessed with an app on my I Phone called the Simpson's tapped out



you basically have to re-build Springfield after a nuclear explosion
its free and so much fun and so so addictive!!



 I have been loving Pretty little Liars 

and finally Malteaster bunny very bold I know but so so yummy


hoped you guys enjoyed that 
C-Ya soon xxx


2 comments: