Tuesday 22 January 2013

A quick diet



Hi guys 
Today I decided I would do the celebrity slim programme for the next twenty two days on the 14th February  I'm going for a dress fitting on that date and would like to be maybe a stone down 
I have been on the celebrity slim programme last year and found it extremely good and lost up to three stone but kind of found it hard to keep motivation.
I would like to use this diet to kick start me in to losing weight 
for any of you that havent heard about Celebrity Slim
Celebrity Slim is a meal replacement programmes for  weight loss. It's designed to help you lose weight fast - and keep it off.
The programme works by restricting the amount of carbohydrates and overall calories in your diet, however this is not a total meal replacement diet. In fact, for those who want to lose weight fast, we ask you to eat 5-6 times a day, rather than the usual three. This helps to boost your metabolism and means you're less likely to get hungry.
You simply replace two meals each day with our delicious Celebrity Slim Shakes, Bars or soups, which are packed full of an advanced protein formula designed to keep your hunger pangs away for longer. Then you eat one balanced meal each day and snack on a variety of allowable foods.

A Typical Day on Celebrity Slim

 

CS_Uk_EatingWheel_V2


I know some of you will think I'm mad but Id like to be a little slimmer for that day 
I guess I'm just putting it out there so I have to be held to stick to it 
fingers crossed!!

C-ya soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment