Thursday 16 August 2012

Facebook Freebies

Hi Guys today I wanted to share with you some of my Facebook Freebie that I received today.
In my boredom I decided to brows Facebook and decided to check a few of the make-up page etc and to my surprise I found that alot of the pages that give out little samples for free, and I'm miss sample!

These are what I got the L'oreal page was very good I got three samples the L'oreal revitalift repair 10 BB, The L'oreal youth code luminize super serum, L'oreal  ever pure shampoo and conditioner
And from the Garnier page the Garnier BB cream

The L'oreal revialift repair 10 seems to be the best of the samples due to the fact that along with the samples you get a £1/€1 voucher off when you purchase the product its self which is great because I believe the full size are quiet dear at around €25 my advice if your going to get this sample and are going to purchase the full size wait till it goes on offer I know alot of super markets normally do a 33% off  and that and your voucher will save you a fortune :)


Very excited to try out all these and I shall report back!!
hope you guys that
C-ya soon xx

3 comments:

  1. I often apply for facebook freebies and from other places. Great way to try out new products!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to take a good look at facebook freebies! i love trying new products:)

    please take a look, www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete