Sunday 22 July 2012

star buy sunday!

Hi Guys today when I was looking around Heatons I found this foundation its the Revlon age defying Spa it was only €5 amazing value.
I purchased it to try it out and I really like it so far I got it in the colour 003 light pale there were other colours but they looked more orange based colours.
It also has an SPF of 18 which I always like to have in my Foundation/BB Creams it has a built in brush which I thought was very handy especially for you to use if travelling etc.
On the bad side It doesn't have the greatest scent it kinda remind me of rich tea biscuits and when you squeeze the foundation out a lot comes out more than you would properly need with that said even with the bad points I really like the finish of it very natural I would say it is a light foundation but it could be built up to a medium coverage.


Revlon has discontinued this now so you wont be able to find it in your local drugstore or Revlon distributor however I found a link for it on eBay if your interested Click Here

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's an amazing bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was and was delighted about how well it looked on me xx

      Delete