Saturday 19 May 2012

Whats in my make up travel make up bag??



Hi Guys I taught today I would just show you my make up bag that I take with me in my hand bag
hope you guys enjoy xx

This is the bag I use,  its from the 17 make up range from Boots that was free when you bought a selection of 17 make up pieces its very handy and compact which I love.
And inside my make up bag at the moment  are these

For a small bag it fits a lot!
It holds my foundation which is Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in the colour 20 beige
which I purchased in Brown Thomas for around €38.60

Next my Maybelline Dream Matt powder in the colour golden sand  which I use as a finishing powder I bought this as part of a 3for 2 offer in Boots it alone cost €10.77
Staying with Maybelline I got the 24hr colour tattoo in the colour 35-on and on Bronze which was part of the 3for 2 offer I mentioned which cost €7.49 alone


 And the last Maybelline product is a new product out Pop stick

It is the idea of the effect that if you were sucking on an ice pop and some time the colour of the ice pop leaves a stain on your lip they also have the scent of a fruity ice pop there are five colour I believe,
I will be doing a review on them soon so watch out for that!
The colour I have is citrus slice these cost €10.89 a little costly but im a sucker for a gimmick!

Next thing is my M.A.C quad


I decided to get a quad instead of a 15 piece pallet because I figure its handy for a weekend away or a holiday and very handy for my travel make up bag,

The colours I picked are Carbon



Satin Taupe



phloof! 




Shroom  



I bought all theses from Brown Thomas the eye shadows are €11.50 each and the empty quad costs €7.50
Staying with M.A.C  I also have the Haute and naughty mascara which I also got at Brown Thomas for around €23 , and the last M.A.C  product I have is a lip glass in the colour desire which cost €17.50


And the final  product I have is a Revlon lip butter in the colour lollipop which I got from Boots for €8.18




That's it guys hope you enjoyed that c-ya soon xx



           









No comments:

Post a Comment