Saturday 19 May 2012

Whats in my bag???

Hi Guys I have seen the videos on you tube tagged whats in my bag and as I dont make videos for you tube I said Id do a blog post about it hope you enjoy it xx

This is my bag it a huge Guess bag I love/hate  this bag for the same reason  the fact it is so big
I can stuff it full but the fact I can stuff it full it ends up a mess!!
I bought it when I was in Florida last year I think it was around $70 in the Guess shop which I taught was a bargain considering at home they are in the €100 plus price range.
I also got this Guess purse which didnt match the handbag but I just really liked the look of it.


I think I paid about $20 for this I really like its so handy



This is the rest  of the things that I usually have in my bag

My passport which is in the cute Me To You cover , My soap and Glory perfume Which I got in Boots for €22.26.
My Travel Make up bag  and M.A.C tendertone in Tread Gently which I got in Brown Thomas for around €14.50  and usually  random rubbish this week I have a Boots No7 voucher.
Hope you enjoyed that c-ya soon guys xx





No comments:

Post a Comment