Sunday 20 May 2012

Travalo!

Hi Guys today I wanted to share with you a product that I have just recently discovered and feel like I cant leave the house with out it Travalo.

It is basically a refillable atomizer
With a very handy way to pump in any fragrance you wish you really cant go wrong!

Direction

Remove the spray head from your perfume bottle. Place your Travalo upright on top of the nozzle peg, and repeatedly pump it up and down to fill. Its easy!
Travalo in use     
Travalo refills in seconds!

The reason this product was not in my whats in my bag is because I leave it in my car so I'm always smelling fresh where ever I go!
There is a very big range of size and types and colours travalo available from the travalo website you should check it out!
http://www.travalo.com/
However I bought mine off a discount beauty website full of great little treasures also give this one a look enjoy!
 Fragrance lagoon
hope you guys enjoyed that c- ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment