Sunday 27 May 2012

liz Earl Delivery!

Hi Guys today I wanted to share with you my delivery from the Liz Earle skincare range. :)



I have heard so much about this brand and how amazing it was so I thought it was about time I tried it out for my self, so I went on to the Liz Earle website and to my surprise the prices were lower than I thought they would be initially and that there was also a special offer on in May.
The May offer was you get the  Cleanse and polish 100ml,
 the Instant boost skin tonic 200ml, skin repair moisturiser 50ml jar, eye bright soothing eye lotion 150ml and a travel size Cleanse and polish and extra muslin cloth all this for €46.25.
I couldn't wait to use them and when I did I loved the result  my skin instantly look clean and clearer and felt so soft.
I also received four samples of the Liz Earle foundation which was a nice little bonus also along with handy swatch booklet which showed the different colours of the foundation and lip products etc.



Check out their website http://ie.lizearle.com/ 

Although I have not had the skin care product for that long I have no complaint so far I will keep you informed of how I get on!
That's it for now guys hope you enjoyed that c-ya soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment