Monday 28 May 2012

Glossy box!

Hi Guys so excited today my Glossy Box has finally arrived! I was really late ordering my April box so it took a long time to come but better late than never!!
If your not familiar with what Glossy Box is its a website that you can subscribe to for a year ,Six months, Three months or  a monthly supcription that you can cancel at any time. They box up 5 high end beauty products mostly travel size for you to try out, things you may never think to get for your self almost like a adult lucky bag!!
Ill link in their website  if you want more information
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

This is the box although they don't usually look like this because  this is their Natural Beauty Box
which included  five natural beauty products its a limited edition box  which its self is 100% biodegradable so you can be a beautiful Eco-warrior !






OK so this is what was in my goodie bag firstly



from the Inika Cosmetics  their certified organic lip liner  I was really looking forward to this however the colour I received was an orange colour I in general don't like coral colours but you never know I might become adventurous!


moving on

This is Philip B styling gel I don't tend to use styling gels but its always good to have one and you never know this might just convert me!!



This is from the Monu Professional Skincare Range it is a hand and nail cream this has a very nice lemon scent very handy for the handbag



This is from Caudalie its their Vinosource SOS Thirst -quenching serum  I heard a lot about this product and am very interested to see is it worth the hype!



Lastly  Figs & Rouge  Lip Balm this is very moisturising  lip balm with a lovely rose scent 

well guys that's it hope you guys enjoyed  that c- ya soon xx





2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad to have found your blog. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advance!!! I look forward to read more of your future blog posts and hear from you!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks hun i wil of course follow you i would also like if you would follow me thanks!

    ReplyDelete