Thursday 2 July 2015

June favourites

Hi guys 
I know I say it all the time but I can't believe how quickly the month has gone! Anyways here are my favourites for the month 
Tigi catwalk range I have always been of the ideas that spending a lot on shampoo/ conditioner was a waste because your just washing it down the sink however once I smelt this in the shop I needed to have it and it also make your hair feel amazing 
Beauty blender yes I finally caved I got this at the start of the month and am obsessed with it it really does give you a flawless finish 



Fullips I bought this when I believed that this was really how Kylie Jenner got her signature pout even though it really wasn't how she did get her pout this really does work!



Blogger I have really enjoyed jotting down ideas for blog posts on the go
Image result for blogger
TV show hands down pretty little liars love it and this season has become so tense check it out if you haven't 
Image result for pretty little liars season 5
What is your favourites?
C-ya soon
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment