Thursday 3 April 2014

Rimmel Haul

Hi Guys 
I was kind of obsessed with getting a nail varnish I had seen on someone and ventured into boots to find it and found the colour on the Rimmel stand and as it was 3 for 2 on all Rimmel product I decided to get a few thing 


I have heard so much about stay Matte but I have never looked into it because I generally like a dewy look but summer is on the way and this will be handy to have for oil control
I picked out the colour 004 sandstorm
on a side note this powder has the strangest smell it reminds me of something my grand mother would have very much an old lady smell!
Is it just me?
Next was the scandleyes liner in 005 nude this is a great liner for concealing red eyes especially in the the morning at least for me anyway!


And finally the reason I went into boots in the first place the Salon Pro from the kate collection in the colour 317 Hip Hop

Hope you guys enjoyed that
C-ya
soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment