Tuesday 20 August 2013

Glossy Box August 2013

Hi guys 
Today I received My August Glossy box and these are the goodies that were inside!





This was the High Flyer's box
The idea of the box is to give you products from all over the world that you might need for looking fab during your summer travels!


First up is
Tresemme Platinum Strength  60 second treatment 
USA
This a treatment for weak damaged hair to be used once a week 



Emite Make Up  Eyelash Curler 
Sweden
I love eyelash curlers I think I have them stashed everywhere!
plus this one looks interesting it has a curve to it plus it came with three pad refills 



Eucerin 
USA
This is a multi-purpose Balm it is pretty famous in the US and it is said to be alot of stars go to balm so if its go enough for Beyonce its good enough for me!



Oceane Make up Remover Pen
Brazil 
This is a great product which helps you correct little mistake like if you mess up your eyeliner or blink when your mascara hasn't dried this fixes that without messing the rest of your make up



Jelly Pong Pong
UK 
I love 2 in 1 products they are perfect for travel and this colour is gorgeous


Sorry about the picture quality I took these with my phone as my camera is playing hide and seek!!

Hope you  enjoyed that
C-ya soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment