Saturday 27 July 2013

Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Rapunzel

Hi Guys 
I recently got a Soap and Glory Sexy Mother pucker 
I love these kind of lip products they are so easy to apply very glossy they also smell (and taste!) Delicious 
I actually picked up the wrong colour I meant to pick up plum jam but picked up Raplumsel but I was delighted all the same 



Its a really nice flush of colour on your lips and with no need the  sharpening its perfect for your hand bag all you have to do is twist it up and your ready to go 
these are around the €11.50 mark in boots at the minute 
Hope you guys enjoyed that 
C-ya soon 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. So wish I had bigger lips so I should give it a try.. haha!

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com - MAC giveaway on my blog if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lo wow hun ove your blog im a new follower cant wait for more posts xx

      Delete