I was browsing through one of my many glossy magazine and I came across an advert for My Secrets
A Feminine Hygiene bag
I have to say I was very intrigued to learn more
Their ConceptIt is often said that the best ideas are the simplest. The concept behind the new ‘My Secrets’ product is no different. The My Secrets bag is a form of emergency kit for young (and not so young) ladies who are too busy growing up, having fun, or working too hard to remember their time of the month. ‘My Secrets’ offers a perfectly simple toiletry bag containing tampons, sanitary pads, spare briefs and other essential commodities which the busy young lady will be able to keep discretely in her schoolbag, locker, sports bag or even the glove compartment of her car. In the event of emergency there is now none.
This new product is the brain child of of mother of 5, Ann Lynch of Innishannon, Co Cork. Having shared common stories in the local school yard, of panic phone calls from daughters to Mums to bring up the necessaries NOW,she came up with this brilliant idea. She set about designing her new toiletry bag. This she had manufactured to her specifications as a prototype at no little expense, but then what to do?? She teamed up with Innishannon man, consultant, Andrew Dillon. This led to Enterprise Ireland, contacts abroad, sourcing of product and the very important provision of finance. They registered their design and concept in the EU patent and US patent offices. Local media student, Aoife ni Mhurchu, designed the new bag, packaging and logo to a very high and standard. And hence, My Secrets was born!
In the Bag
MyScrets.ie Feminine Hygiene Bag contains every thing you need to get you through that tough time when getting your period. It is a perfect present for any girl, young or old. It contains 4 tampons, 4 sanitary pads, 1 pill bottle, 10 disposable scented bags, 1 spare brief, 1 calendar & pencil, 1 spray hand sanitiser, The bag is completely washable.
Where can you buy this from
- Brookes Pharmacy, Bandon, Co.Cork.
- Brosnan's Pharmacy, Main Street, Midleton, Cork.Newtown Pharmacy, Cobh, Cork.
- Ceon's Pharmacy Bantry, Co.Cork.
- Clonakilty Pharmacy, Clonakilty, Co.Cork.
- Collin's Kinsale Pharmacy, Kinsale, Co.Cork
- Dan Mc Carthy's Pharmacy, Patrick Street, Cork
- Drimoleague Pharmacy, Drimoleague, Co.Cork.
- Horgans Pharmacy, Bandon
- Falveys Pharmacy, Douglas
- Fermoy Medical Hall, Mc Curtain Street, Fermoy, Cork.
- Firgrove Pharmacy, Bishopstown
- Fitzgibbons Pharmacy, Mitchelstown, Cork.
- Killeagh Pharmacy, Killeagh, Cork.
- Littleisland Pharmacy, Littleisland
- Martin Walsh Pharmacy Supevalu s/c, Carrigaline
- Mari Mina Pharmacy Youghal, Cork.
- Mc Loughlin's Medical Hall, Bandon, Co.Cork.
- Moynihans Pharmacy, Watergrasshill, Cork.
- Murphy's Pharmacy, Riverdale Shopping Centre, Midleton, Cork
- Martin Walsh Pharmacy, Supervalue Shopping Centre, Carrigaline, Cork.
- Newtown Pharmacy, Bantry, Co.Cork.
- Niamh Ryan Innishannon Pharmacy, Innishannon, Co.Cork..
- O'Connors Pharmacy, Kinsale, Co.Cork.
- O'Sullivan's Phamacy, Bantry, Co.Cork.
- Ouch Beauty Salon, Crossbarry, Innishannon, Co.Cork.
- Riverview Pharmacy, Bandon, Co.Cork.
- Scannell's Pharmacy, Ballineen, Co.Cork.
- Scannells Medical Hall, Bandon, Co.Cork.
- Ted Moloney's Pharmacy, Kinsale, Co.Cork
- Ticknock Pharmacy, Super Value Shopping Centre, Cobh, Cork. Wilson's Pharmacy Cobh, Cork.
- Walsh Pharmacy, Unit 67, Supervalue Shopping Centre, Ballincollig, Cork.
- Walsh Pharmacy, 98 Main Street Carrigaline
- Walsh's Pharmacy, Blarney, Cork.
- Wilsons Pharmacy, Cobh
- Youghal Pharmacy, Youghal, Cork.
- Finnegans Pharmacy, Sallynoggin, Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin.
- Kerins Pharmacy, Main Street, Blackrock, Co.Dublin.
- Monkstown Pharmacy, Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin.
- Urlingford Pharmacy, Main Street, Urlingford, Co.Kilkenny.
- Maher Pharmacy, Liberty Square, Thurles, Co.Tipperary.
If you know anyone coming up to that age where she is about to start her period I would really recommend getting them , apart from buying in the Pharmacy listed above
You can also order from their website https://www.mysecrets.ie/feminine-hygiene-bag/home
Hope you guys enjoyed that
C-ya soon xx