Friday 7 December 2012

Updated what's in my make up bag

Hi guys today I wanted to update what is in my make-up bag  here's what I keep inside:

MAC Syrup 

Carmex cherry flavour lip balm

 YSL foundation in shade B40

Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer in light 2

Rimmel london blush in 021 summer fever

Soap and Glory Lid Stuff in whats nude

No.7 Beautiful Brows Pencil in 10 Brown/Black 

MAC Carbon and Satin Taupe  

Maybelline  falsies Mascara 




Tools I use:
MAC 239  and MAC 217 Both for applying and blending eyeshadow
Real Techniques contour brush I use this for applying my blush
Cosmopolitan beauty blender 
A mini tweezers for little hair that you didn't catch while plucking  I find as soon as I apply my foundation it shows up more stray hairs so this is handy to have.
And an Eyelash curler got this in Penny's ages ago 
Hope you guys enjoyed that guys what's in your make-up bag??
C-Ya soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun the blush is great would you believe I picked that up with an eyeshadow for €1.49 xx

      Delete