Wednesday 10 October 2012

Weight loss wednesday!! Slip ups!



Hi Guys firstly I want to thank you for your support for that last few days with my friend passing its a very hard time but I have found my self reading more blogs and its helping me and I am always getting comments on how my weight loss tips always help so I decided to keep going
today's tips  about slipping up on a diet

If you slip up, don't beat yourself up about it. It's what you do after you've slipped up that makes all the difference. The sooner you get back onto the diet the sooner you will go back to controlling your weight.

If you overindulge, recognise you have, and then get back on track as quickly as you can. Statistics show that if you delay going back on your diet for longer than 3 or 4 days, you are more likely to abandon your diet altogether, and gain back all of the weight you have lost.

Some people feel overly guilty if they slip up and resort to extremes like fasting or severe exercise regimes to make up for their indiscretions. You definitely don't need to do this, but a little more exercise and making sure your diet is "spot on" for a few days will certainly help.

The golden rule is to try not to let it happen too often. If you can stay on track 95% of the time, you will achieve great results.

Hope this helps

C-ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment