Friday 26 October 2012

Spooktacular tag!


 



   


1. Do you still Trick or Treat?nope!


2. Do you like going to haunted attractions?  : Yes love to be scared


3. Favourite Halloween Candynot a fan of sweets but if I had to it would be gummy bears



4. Favourite Halloween Moviehas to be Hocus Pocus


5. Favourite Scary MovieScream I know its not that scary but its a favourite


6. Favourite costume you ever wore as a childdressed up as a cat it was so much fun!

7. First costume you can remember wearing :a witch

8. Favourite Fall Food and Beverage :  Love tea or hot chocolate  and a muffin

  

9. Do you have a festive background on your phone? Nope!


10. What are you going to dress up as this year? I wont be this year :( but i would love to be wonder woman1



11. What will you dress  your pet up for Halloween? I wont be but would love to put him in this


12. What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else? jelly babies


13. Do you decorate your house? no

14. Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, or Hayrides? Watched these on line and would love to do them all but if I had to pick one it would be haunted hayride!



15. Going to a Corn Maze, what do you wear?  hoody and jeans very casual!



hope you guys enjoyed that
I tag all my lovely followers and reader to do this tag
C-ya soon xx


4 comments: