Friday 19 October 2012

Birthday haul!

Hi guys its my birthday today and I have to say I have been completely  spoilt here are some of the things I have got so far
(Flowers from my boyfriend)
he also got me a years worth of boxes of Glossy box
 
 
 
A few of my goodies
 
 
 
My mam and dad  got me the new pink Pandora wrap bracelet and my boyfriends sister got me the star charm that is on it
 
 
 
My brother and his girlfriend got me the Alien re-fill able perfume set I love this perfume my absolute favourite
 
My best friend  got me theses along with vouchers I love the bag its so different and unique

I also got a huge amount of gift voucher and decided not to show them my sister is also taking me to a salon for a few treatments
so I have been super spoilt
 
C-ya soon xx
 


2 comments: