Monday 16 July 2012

Would You Rather Tag!

The questions:
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
A : Nice hair and No make up

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
A : Shave my eyebrows cause I could always draw on eye brows even though I hate that look

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
A: MAC

4.Would you rather wear lip gloss/lip liner look or 80's perm?
A: Lip gloss

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
A: Overdone Blush I absolutely hate a visible foundation line

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
A: MC Hammer pants at least they would hide my thighs!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
A: The weird tan line It sounds odd but I hate that orange-y tan look!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
A: Bad Colour nothing worse than a bad haircut

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
A: Twitter. I <3 YouTube

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
A: Make up brushes you can always use your fingers

Hope you guys enjoyed that I tag all my beautiful followers to do this tag! xx
C-Ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment