Tuesday 10 July 2012

10 beauty secrets tag!


Hi guys I really enjoyed doing the 7 Deadly sins of Beauty Tag so I wanted to do another tag!!         Its the 10 Beauty Secrets Tag Hope you guys enjoy it xx

Questions:
1. What is one beauty product that makes you feel a million dollars? Foundation


2. What is your skincare secret? A passed down skincare tip? Cleanse, Tone and Moisturiser
No1 tip: Always take your make up off!

 
3. Share your haircare secret. I always use a heat protector I didn't always and since I started to use it my hair isn't as damage


4. What is your biggest diet rule? No Carbs but I am on a special diet at the mo usually I would just say ditch the junk and six small meals.


5. Any workout tips? Have a goal in mind you will feel so good when you have reached your goal


6. What perfume is your secret weapon? Beyonce's Heat


7. A piece of clothing that turns heads. I have a diamond studded belt  and I always get complemented on it.

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery? A bracelet my mum gave me love it.

9. Who is your style crush? Kim Kardashian


10. Tell us something we don't know about you. I burnt my hand five years ago when I was heating up wax and I have a huge scar now.
Hope you guys enjoyed that I Tag all my beautiful followers to do this tag too
C-ya  soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Always taking my makeup off is def something i will never skip! x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete